Pages

Thursday 13 March 2014

The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore

The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore
           Rating: 4.5/5

The Power of Six picks up right where I Am Number Four left off and does not let you catch your breath for one second. Throughout the entire novel there is nothing but action, action, ACTION!!! And while this was a very good thing in my eyes (the real only reason why I gave it such a high rating), there was little to no character development to be heard of.

In fact, a lot of the decisions the characters made caused me to freak out at them and how stupid they are (but only in my head, of course). There were three of four decisions that I just couldn’t believe these kids were making (and you’ll probably know which ones I’m thinking about if you’ve read the book). The decisions lead to nothing but trouble (obviously), which could have been avoided SO EASILY if they just knew when to TURN AROUND and MOVE ON. (This is why I kept from giving it a full five stars)

This book is still extremely good, though. If you like plot driven books more than character driven books this series is definitely for you, because once this plot started, it made no stops until the very end.

Ps; HOW THE HELL DID SIX GET THERE SO FAST?! WTF, MAN?

No comments:

Post a Comment