Hello fellow book lovers! I'm here today to bring you my Stacking the Shelves! :)
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga over at Tynga's Reviews. StS allows bloggers alike to share what books they bought/borrowed/received over the past week.
Here's how you can go about making your own STS:
- Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit!
- I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!
- Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!
Here are the books that I have received over the past week:
The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan
A Million Suns by Beth Revis
Elemental by Antony John
The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
Black City by Elizabeth Richards
False Memory by Dan Krokos
Meant To Be by Lauren Morrill
Scent of Magic by Maria V. Snyder
The only book I legitimately received as a gift this year for Christmas was A Million Suns by Beth Revis, which my mom got for me. :D (Love you, Mom!) All of the other ones were basically a Christmas gift from me to me. :3 I thought I'd deserved it. ;D
I'm just so excited to start reading every single one of these books! Have you guys ever gotten so swept up with the excitement of a book(s) that you just find yourself staring at them all and not actually reading anything? I find I do it all the time...
But anyways! What did you guys receive this week in books? :D Did you get everything you wanted for Christmas?! I got an old-school refurbished Macbook! :D So hopefully I'll be able to start up that YouTube channel that I've been mentioning for a while sometime soon... I'll give more details on that later!