Pages

Thursday 6 December 2012

Howdey Strangers!

So... Hi guys! It's me... Back from, well... Not blogging.

If any of you have been wondering where I went, I just sort of lost interest in the whole book blogging thing. When I first started blogging, I started blogging for all the wrong reasons. I wanted to be one of those cool, popular bloggers who got all the ARCs and had tons of Swag and... Well, you get the point.

But, since I wasn't really blogging for me, blogging often felt like a chore that I didn't want to do. I would constantly chant "ARCs, ARCs, ARCs,"  in my head to get me to blog. And honestly? It just wasn't working for me.

Although, recently I have been watching many videos on the BookTubing community and it's gotten me really excited about books again. Plus school is over for the semester and I have so much free time on my hands and it's just going to be awesome!

Anyways. I did try and start up a YouTube channel... I even got a fancy camera that records HD videos! But, unfortunately... I can't get it to work with stupid Windows Live Movie Maker. Therefore, I can't edit the videos & therefor, it's just not going to happen until I can figure this whole thing out.

But! I will say that I'm back to blogging, but I can't promise that it'll be a continuous stream of posts and such. A post a day is really hard to keep up with if you don't plan ahead of time. So, as a result, I'm only going to blog when I feel like it!

So I hope to see you guys in the near future!

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment