If you'd like you could do your own wrap-up/what to expect post as well! Just leave a link to the post in the comments below. :)
So, for the month of July I managed to read...
1. Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult and Samantha van Leer (Reviewed)
2. Wrecked by Anna Davies (Reviewed)
3. A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin (Reviewed)
4. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick (Reviewed)
5. Where She Went by Gayle Forman (Reviewed)
6. Sailor Moon 6 by Naoko Takeuchi
7. Legend by Marie Lu (Reviewed)
8. Revived by Cat Patrick (Reviewed)
9. The Blondes by Emily Schultz (Reviewed)
10. Storm by Brigid Kemmerer
11. Elemental by Brigid Kemmerer
12. Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris
My favorite read of the month would have to be...
My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
If you don't mind a book with an open ending, this book is just fantastic.
I also reviewed And Both Were Young by Madeleine L'Engle, but I read that one in June. :)
And for the month of August, I know for sure that I'm going to be reading...
1. After the Moment by Garrett Freymann-Weyr
2. Genesis by Bernard Beckett
3. Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard
Now, since I'm never really too sure what books I'm going to read until I basically pick them up, here's a few more that I'm hoping to read sometime this month:
1. Fly by Night by Frances Hardinge
2. The White Queen by Philippa Greggory
3. Storm Glass by Maria V. Snyder
4. Persuasion by Jane Austin
5. Glimmerglass by Jenna Black
6. Gone by Micheal Grant
I've also decided to start participating in the weekly Teaser Tuesday meme hosted by MizB at Should be Reading! It seems like a fun one to do (and it helps me fill in the days when I don't have anything to post, hehe)! So you can look forward to my first one of those next Tuesday!
I also suggest that you look out for my Stacking the Shelves this Saturday, cause it is going to be quite large! I did some online shopping on the Chapters website and let me tell you... They had some awesome books on sale for $6 or less! So, being the book nerd that I am... I just couldn't resist. Thank god I have a job!
Again, if you guys want to do your own wrap-up/coming-soon post or have already done one yourselves, feel free to leave a link in the comments below so that I can check them out!