Here's how you can go about making your own STS:
- Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit!
- I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!
- Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!
This week I got...
The Blondes by Emily Schults: Won off of Goodreads
Seraphina by Rachel Hart: Bought
Revived by Cat Patrick: Bought
I didn't actually get these three in the past week, but before/during my family vacation. Just before we left, I took a quick trip to Chapters and picked up Revived and Seraphina. I've already read Revived and it was AWESOME! So you guys can look forward to a review of that in the next week or so. :)
And then I won an advanced copy of The Blondes from Random House of Canada on Goodreads, so thanks for that one, guys! :)
While on vacation I got...
Sailor Moon 6 by Naoko Takeuchi: Bought
My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick: Bought
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo: Bought
In this pile I've read Sailor Moon 6 and My Life Next Door which was EXTREMELY CUTE! I love that book to death! So I will put up a review for the soon as well!
In the past week I got...
Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris: Bought
Hunger by Micheal Grant: Bought
Storm by Brigid Kemmerer: Bought
I'm super excited to read Unraveling as well as Hunger & Storm! I also was lucky enough to win an advanced copy of Kemmerer's Spark off of Goodreads from Kensington publishing company, so thanks! :)
What did you guys get this week?!