Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga over at Tynga's Reviews.
Here's how you participate in your own Stacking the Shelves:
- Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit!
- I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!
- Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!
This week I only got two books since I'm trying to catch up on my reading!
The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead: Bought
So Close to You by Rachel Carter: Won from a Goodreads give away!
You can imagine my excitement when I found out that I had won Carter's So Close to You in a giveaway on Goodreads. Honestly, I'd never heard about the book before I entered the contest, but I'm so glad that I did! This is the first book that I've ever won off of Goodreads, and I was showing off my new book to everyone in my family (who's only answer was the roll of their eyes... They just don't understand my need for book!) along with anyone else who would listen!
So tell me, guys... What did you get this week? :)