Pages

Wednesday 30 May 2012

The Lost Prince


OH.... MY.... GOD!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS?!?! BETTER YET! DO YOU KNOW WHO THIS IS?!


ETHAN! MEGHAN'S LITTLE BROTHER ETHAN! ....But he's not so little anymore.... *drools*

...Okay, that was kind of gross. Sorry about that. But I am actually SO freakin' happy to hear about this book, you have NO idea.

I love how Kagawa's using a younger character grown older for a spin-off story instead of using all the old characters... Well, since the never age I guess some of them will have re-appearances... But there better well be new characters!

* squeals* GRIMALKIN!!! I swear, if that cat isn't in this book, I will send it through the paper shredder! Okay, maybe that's a bit much. But I will be SERIOUSLY disappointed if he doesn't make an appearance in this book!

...I wonder who Ethan will end up falling for? For a minute I thought, "Please let it be Meghan and Ash's daughter..." But then I took a moment to actually think about that statement and just... *shudders* gross.

I am without a doubt buying this little nugget as SOON as it hits shelves.

The anticipation is killing me! I will try and fill in the gap by reading as many books as possible!

What are you guys thoughts on the new book? Yay or nay?

1 comment:

  1. I CAN'T WAIT! I have a copy from Netgalley (so if you don't know about it yet, you can request it! I got allowed *awkward HAPPY dance*) Grimalkin MUST be in this book! He is one of the greatest things ever :D

    ReplyDelete